Monday, August 16, 2010

Monday, August 16

It's mid-August and summer is slipping away.  Thankfully, in DC, August is a wonderful month.  With Congress returned to their home districts, life slows down just a bit and residents can relax and enjoy the remaining summer months.  Consequently, I've decided it was a good time to create this blog.  It's not something I've thought much about, but I've often wondered how I would do it.  I won't proclaim to be any kind of expert.  But I do love fashion, photographs, romance, quotes, shopping, planning, style... and I anticipate simply sharing the things I love via this blog.  As this will be my first foray into the blogging world, I'm sure it will evolve as I learn more about what I'm doing.  For now, enjoy my musings!


"Enjoy yourself, that's what your 20s are for" - Carrie Bradshaw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails