Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Dreaming of Jackets

It may be September, but it's still hot out there. So while I wish I could dress a bit more for fall, I'm forced to dream of jackets, boots and layers - despite the fact I'm stuck wearing summer dresses still.  Soon enough, I know.  In the meantime, here is a look at Burberry Prorsum Fall 2010 RTW looks.  As far as I'm concerned, fall can't come soon enough.


"Every single one of [Christopher Bailey's] giant-collard shearlings, military-drap overcoats and parkas - and every hybrid thereof, in all their variations of volume, shape, shagginess, and leather strap and buckle detail - was utterly desirable.

It's a simple equation: jacket; skimpy, drapey, lacy skirt; and a pair of amazing boots - either right up to the thigh or (again, the agony of choice!) shearling-lined and bristling with straps." - Sarah Mower, style.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails