Monday, September 13, 2010

Cocktails and Confetti

"She has a cocktail in her hand and confetti in her hair."

While out with my BFF Marta for Fashion's Night Out in Georgetown, I stopped by the kate spade store and tried on what are, quite possibly, the prettiest party shoes I've ever seen.


While I was unable to justify purchasing them at that moment, I did walk away with a free trial of the new kate spade fragrance, Twirl, which I love.  And a packet of confetti.  So the rest of our night was, quite literally, full of cocktails and confetti.  A wonderful evening if I do say so myself.


And though the weekend is over, I'm still dreaming of that kate spade girl and her envious wardrobe.  She lets her imagination run away with her, she's quick and curious and playful and strong, she sings off-key but with great spirit...


 


Shoes and apparel available on katespade.com and neimanmarcus.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails