Thursday, October 28, 2010

Made in Minnesota

This past weekend, while out shopping with my little sister in St. Paul, I had the pleasure of visiting an eclectic woman's boutique named A. Michele.  Filled with fun and fashionable clothing, beautiful accessories, and funky decor, I was instantly impressed with the Minnesota store.  I've always considered my little sister to be the most fashionable in our family, so I was not at all surprised this is one of her favorite local stores. 

Though my sister's taste is more hippie chic compared to my "city classic" style, there is something for everyone at A. Michele.  I especially loved the necklaces made by local designer Tracy Bennett.  Her line, Scout Vintage, is made entirely of recycled, vintage materials that she re-fashions into beautiful, edgy creations.




If you are ever in St. Paul, stop by A. Michele and check out their wonderful shopping selections, including Scout Vintage!

A. Michele
1591 Selby Avenue
Saint Paul, MN 55104
651.917.6966

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails