Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Pumpkin Inspired

This past weekend, I joined a group of friends to carve Halloween pumpkins, drink champagne and enjoy a beautiful fall day (see mine below).  It's a tradition that has always been one of my favorites - I've carved a Halloween pumpkin every year for as long as I can remember.  Back then, of course, there was no champagne.  Instead, my parents would cover our table with newspaper, give us a marker to draw our design, and help us cut out messy pumpkin faces with kitchen knives.  I still refuse to use fancy stencils or tools, but in case you pride yourself on a perfect pumpkin, here are some Martha Stewart approved tips.




Image via Patterson Maker, and MY pumpkin!

For orange-colored clothing from the Spring 2011 runways, see one of my favorite previous posts: Orange Crush.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails